- Montana State Library Learning Portal Digital Literacy - Jennifer Birnel put together a lot of great digital literacy resources when she was our BTOP traininer. It's a great place to start looking for items that may be useful for your library's patron needs. It includes some video tutorials on mobile devices that may be a bit dated by now but can help you get oriented.
- Microsoft Digital Literacy - includes basic courses on computers and Microsoft software as well Internet and computer security and privacy.
- Google Digital Literacy and Citizenship Curriculum - Google focuses on evaluating online content, avoiding scams and managing your digital footprint.
- DigitalLearn.org - PLA and IMLS funded site - includes basic computer training (including Mac OS) as well as job searches, email, Internet.
- WebWise - BBC site so the examples tend to be British but has extensive online courses available including social media, cell phones as well as basic computer and Internet.
- Northstar Digital Literacy Project - an online assessment tool developed in Minnesota.
Do you have any favorite websites you refer people to who are learning computer and Internet basics?